cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <maj....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] 4.3.1 iOS Release
Date Sat, 03 Dec 2016 00:53:15 GMT
I vote +1

I ran the following tests against an iOS 10.1 iPhone 7 plus simulator

1. mobilespec
autotests
- i get the two media failures that seem to be expected (at least per
Kerriā€™s vote)
- i get file.spec.147 failure every time w/ code:1 NOT_FOUND_ERR. manual
file tests all pass fine, though.
- i get two file transfer failures, either spec.42 or spec.44 (they seem to
alternate?), plus spec.45, when using evening-reaches-13417.herokuapp.com
as the remote FT server

manual tests - all worked (at least the ones that are simulator-compatible)
except:
- file-transfer: video download via cdvfile shows a broken play button and
unplayable video. via native works fine.
- media: on step 7 of the recommended test procedures (pressing play after
pressing release), track does not start playing and log shows an Audio
Error: 4. System Log does not glean anything more.

2. ./bin/create + ./cordova/build + ./cordova/run works fine

On Thu, Dec 1, 2016 at 10:32 AM, Kerri Shotts <kerrishotts@gmail.com> wrote:
> I vote +1:
>
> Created mobilespec for ios
> Ran mobilespec auto tests on iOS emulator, some failures (all expected on
my end: file-transfer & 2 media tests)