cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Kotikov (Akvelon)" <v-vlk...@microsoft.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] tools release
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2016 12:46:23 GMT
+1

We’re specifically interested in these three PRs:
    - https://github.com/apache/cordova-lib/pull/505
    - https://github.com/apache/cordova-lib/pull/509
    - https://github.com/apache/cordova-lib/pull/513

Notice that the first one contains a change that might break plugins that use <config-file>
to modify appxmanifest files on Windows, so I think there should be a major version bump for
cordova-common.

-
Best regards, Vladimir