cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Kotikov (Akvelon)" <v-vlk...@microsoft.com>
Subject Windows platform refactoring
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2016 14:30:58 GMT
Hey all

Just FUI, we're done some refactoring that aims to move some windows-specific logic (in particular,
applying <config-file> changes to appxmanifests files) out of cordova-common into cordova-windows.
I hope this would simplify maintenance of both cordova-common and cordova-windows in future

Just in case if anyone is interested, here is the PR that these windows bits from cordova-common:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-lib/pull/505/files, and this PR adds them to cordova-windows:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-windows/pull/207. Note that changes in windows are backward
compatible, I.e. it will continue to work with previous versions of cordova-common, so we
don't need to merge them at once and do a release ASAP

I was going to merge this by tomorrow EOD, but if anyone wants to take a look - I would appreciate
any feedback
Thanks

-
Best regards, Vladimir