cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to setup cordova mobilespec with CLI
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2016 01:52:01 GMT
I just realized that it's not the whole answer.  Once you fetch the
repositories and clone them down all in a cordova directory, you should
then be able to run the command, since you'll have all the repositories
locally.  You should also make sure to get the cordova-plugin-compat plugin
that allows plugins to work with earlier Cordova versions temporarily until
we move the classes directly into Cordova proper.

BTW: This is a bit off-topic, but is there any update on when we can use
Crosswalk with Android Studio?  We're currently using a flag to allow it to
keep compiling with Cordova, but it would be good to be able to debug a
project in Android Studio that uses Crosswalk.