cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Victor Sosa <sosah.vic...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need help
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2016 18:33:34 GMT
Hi Vikrant,

This mailing list is used for Cordova development purposes, not Cordova
users support.

My advice is that you use StackOverflow and tag it as cordova and
cordova-android. You'll reach more people who can help there.

Now, quickly for what I can see either the path is wrong or you don't have
the correct permissions. Make sure you have that correctly configured
(again, SO is better source of knowledge).

Cheers!