cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to setup cordova mobilespec with CLI
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2016 17:49:16 GMT
`coho repo-clone -r plugins` will fetch all the plugins.

mobile-spec usually tests with local plugins not released versions of
plugins on npm. You can checkout the release tags locally for all the
plugins and then run mobile spec to test with released plugins

Steps to checkout release tags of plugins:
1) Run `ACTIVE=$(for l in cordova-plugin-*; do ( cd $l; last_release=$(git
describe --tags --abbrev=0 2>/dev/null || git rev-list --max-parents=0
HEAD); echo $l); done | xargs echo)`
2) for l in $ACTIVE; do ( cd $l; tag=$(git describe --tags --abbrev=0); git
checkout $tag); done

now all of your plugins should be checked out from the latest tag. You can
run createmobilespec.js now and it should use these branches.