cordova-dev mailing list archives

From vikrant arya <vikrantary...@gmail.com>
Subject Need help
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2016 10:03:45 GMT
Hi cordova team,

I am implementing a application in which I am running audio file when I am
clicking button.
It is not working on some devices of android.
I saw this error in logcat,

org.sample.hybridandroidapp E/AndroidProtocolHandler: Unable to open asset
org.sample.hybridandroidapp E/MediaResourceGetter: Unable to read file:
file:///android_asset/www/index.hyperesources/song_file_little_monkeys.mp3

and media error
org.sample.hybridandroidapp E/MediaPlayer[JAVA]: Error (1,-2147483648)

I checked on many forums but didnt get answer.

Regards,

--
Vikrant Arya
Lead designer and developer , *SimSam*