cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] cordova-ios 4.3.1 patch release
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2016 00:12:21 GMT
Thanks Kerri!

These failures below shouldn't affect release, they are plugin failures.
I'm having 4 failures in mobile-spec iOS:
  file.spec.147
  media.spec.21
  media.spec.22
  media.spec.27

I worked around the file-transfer errors (I believe we can't run the server
on cordova-vm now) through this workaround [1].

However, when running the plugin tests using cordova-paramedic [2] I only
see one failure. Integration of all the tests in mobile-spec are causing 3
false positives.

I'll proceed with a vote thread shortly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTLEeRvFWnQ