cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Fu, Junwei" <junwei...@intel.com>
Subject RE: How to setup cordova mobilespec with CLI
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2016 06:14:27 GMT
Can we pull the released tag of those cloned repos?
coho repo-clone -r plugins -r mobile-spec -r android -r ios -r cli

I want to test the released plugins with the latest CLI.

Thanks,
Junwei.

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Bowser [mailto:bowserj@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2016 9:52 AM
To: dev
Subject: Re: How to setup cordova mobilespec with CLI

I just realized that it's not the whole answer.  Once you fetch the repositories and clone
them down all in a cordova directory, you should then be able to run the command, since you'll
have all the repositories locally.  You should also make sure to get the cordova-plugin-compat
plugin that allows plugins to work with earlier Cordova versions temporarily until we move
the classes directly into Cordova proper.

BTW: This is a bit off-topic, but is there any update on when we can use Crosswalk with Android
Studio?  We're currently using a flag to allow it to keep compiling with Cordova, but it would
be good to be able to debug a project in Android Studio that uses Crosswalk.