cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Sagar Gajera" <>
Subject Help for Cordova
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2016 13:57:54 GMT
Dear Sir,

I have been using cordova since last 2 years. I have developed one cordova
application which is built on backboneJS and is running on
Android,iOS,Windows and Blackberry platforms.

Here I am writing to get help from you for  below points.

-          I have integrated Apple watch in this cordova hybrid application.
Now I want to find a way to communicate cordova app( javascript file) with
apple watch extension app.

-          I have tried apple watch plugin and so many other related things
but none lead to solution.

-          Basically what I need actually is : in cordova iOS app I have
login button with email address textfield, same email address I want to
access in apple watch extension app.

Please help me. Really thankful to you.

Thanks & Regards,

Sagar M. Gajera

The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s)
and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, or if this message has
been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply email and then
notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments
is strictly prohibited