cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Kotikov (Akvelon)" <>
Subject RE: Nightly build #167 for cordova has failed
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2016 07:46:57 GMT

Actually, I was thinking about removing this ‘link & run tests’ step before publishing
– I think we already run tests on Travis and AppVeyor so doing this also on Jenkins is a
bit excessive

Best regards, Vladimir

From: Shazron []
Sent: Tuesday, October 4, 2016 7:15 AM
Cc: Vladimir Kotikov (Akvelon) <>
Subject: Re: Nightly build #167 for cordova has failed

We're waiting on cordova-app-hello-world to be published. Need 1 more vote! Please vote on
that thread

On Mon, Oct 3, 2016 at 7:52 PM, Apache Jenkins Server <<>>
Nightly build #167 for cordova has failed.

Please check failure details on build details page at<>
You can also take a look at build console:<>

Jenkins for Apache Cordova

To unsubscribe, e-mail:<>
For additional commands, e-mail:<>