cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject [Android] onPause and onResume in the background on WebViews
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2016 23:23:29 GMT
Hey

So, this bug came in and it's an important one:

I've already accepted the fix for KeepRunning = false, but apps that start
in the background that have their JS running, and other apps probably need
to have their status managed.  I want to run onPause and onResume on the
webview every time the app pauses and resumes in Cordova, but I'm wondering
if that screws people up.  I know that we're at the eve of a major change,
so I can just break stuff, but it'd be good to get feedback before doing
it.

What do people think? This is a pretty important change.

Joe