cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject [Android] Project creation times and Gradle Respec
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2016 16:54:20 GMT
Hey

After looking over old issues, I decided to re-open this closed PR that
would allow us to support plugins written as Library Projects in Cordova.
The original reason I closed it was because it took too long to create a
project, but that was apparently caused by something else that we seemed to
have resolved, since it now takes only 1 second more to create this new
project than the old one, and that tbh is really just a margin of error in
my measurement.

https://github.com/apache/cordova-android/pull/323

Can other people hammer on this PR and tell me if they're noticing a slow
down in project creation times and the time it takes to install or remove
plugins? If not, I think we should add this to Cordova before we release
6.0.0.

Thanks

Joe