cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <>
Subject [DISCUSS] cordova-plugin-compat release
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2016 21:28:03 GMT

We need to release cordova-plugin-compat so that we can proceed with a
cordova-plugin-camera release now that we have cordova-android 6.0.0

The main change that we have is a fallback method that we're using to fetch
the application ID out of the BuildConfig.  We need to use this for the
FilesProvider that we're using to get around the Nougat security fixes that
we added.

It would be great to get this in, since this is currently blocking all work
on accepting other android-based PRs.

What do people think?