cordova-dev mailing list archives

From julio cesar sanchez <jcesarmob...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: camera plugin - target bigger than original picture
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2016 17:16:29 GMT
I was the one who asked for the email as I think we should discuss it
before merging.

I agree with Fares idea, if the height or width are greater than the
originals then I think we shouldn't upscale the image and return the
original image instead.
But that should be documented (current PR doesn't document it).

So +1 for the PR.