cordova-dev mailing list archives

From julio cesar sanchez <jcesarmob...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Android] onPause and onResume in the background on WebViews
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2016 07:24:05 GMT
Yes, I think that will screw a lot of apps that keep running in the
background. Maybe it should be a config.xml preference with default value
not to pause it.

But my real opinion about this issue is that I don't think the videos
should be embedded into the app, people should use inAppBrowser to play
them and inAppBrowser already have an option to pause the videos when the
app pauses. I'm against using iframes to load external content on Cordova
apps, and a youtube video is an iframe.