cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Android] onPause and onResume in the background on WebViews
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2016 17:40:34 GMT
We could like you said make a breaking change, but allow a preference to be
set.

We either make the preference backwards compatible (ie KeepRunning = true)
so existing apps still work the same on Cordova-Android 6, or break
backwards compatibility with KeepRunning=false as default.

I would prefer to be backwards compatible, and not break users -- I think
if they encounter a rejection they can just turn on this preference and
re-submit.