cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Sergey Shakhnazarov (Akvelon)" <v-ses...@microsoft.com>
Subject [Vote] 4.4.3 Windows Release
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2016 15:49:14 GMT
Please review and vote on this 4.4.3 Windows Release
by replying to this email (and keep discussion on the DISCUSS thread)

Release issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-12031

The archive has been published to dist/dev:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/CB-12031

The package was published from its corresponding git tag:
cordova-windows: 4.4.3 (1299ade53c)

Note that you can test it out via:

    cordova platform add https://github.com/apache/cordova-windows#4.4.3

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archive to dist/, publish it to npm, and post the
blog post.

Voting guidelines: https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/release-voting.md

Voting will go on for a minimum of 48 hours.

I vote +1:
* Ran coho audit-license-headers over the relevant repos
* Ran coho check-license to ensure all dependencies and subdependencies have Apache-compatible
licenses
* Ensured continuous build was green when repo was tagged

* Ensured that all tests pass

* Created, built and ran mobilespec app

* Tested create and update scenarios via platform scripts and cordova-cli

Please let me know if you have any questions or considerations.

Best regards,
Sergey Shakhnazarov.