cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Kerri Shotts <>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] cordova-ios 4.3.0 release
Date Sun, 23 Oct 2016 04:28:46 GMT
So, while testing for the VOTE thread, I discovered that a couple recent changes have broken
launch image storyboard support. As it stands now, the broken code does NOT break existing
functionality — it just means that should a user utilize the launch storyboard image feature,
it will render as a white splash screen. The app itself would still work.

I’ve figured out the fix — a couple of lines need tweaking in prepare.js, but I don’t
want to hold up 4.3.0 unnecessarily as there are lots of other important features to get out.
If we wanted, we could release the above fix in 4.3.1 and promote launch storyboard images
then. Although if there’s a quick way to pull the fix in, that’d be my preference… :-)

~ Kerri