cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Kerri Shotts <>
Subject Re: Code/Doc review for CB-9762 & CB-11829/11830
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2016 21:00:40 GMT

Pushed to core & splashscreen; CI is happy. Closed corresponding issues.

~ Kerri

> On Sep 26, 2016, at 13:56, Kerri Shotts <> wrote:
> I’ve added the storyboard support as described in CB-9762 to the splashscreen plugin
in CB-11829 and have finished the docs for the feature as well. It’d be great to have a
couple eyeballs take a quick look at the following PRs and seeing if anything jumps out. :-)

> Core support:
> Plugin changes & doc:
> CI is happy, and all tests pass, although I should note that no new tests have been introduced.
One can test the visuals manually using the splashscreen plugin’s manual tests on real devices
(see quirks section of docs).
> Note: I’ve put the docs for the entire feature in the splash screen docs, since that’s
currently the only place we have any documentation relating to splash screens. If we want
to put this documentation elsewhere or split it out (it’s long!), let me know.