cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Victor Sosa <sosah.vic...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About plugins documentation and translations
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2016 19:24:52 GMT
Hi Julio.

I used to handle translation a long time ago. As far as I remember, yes we
used CrowdIn to translate the docs. I left this component more than a year
ago but I found this document. Hope it helps.
https://github.com/apache/cordova-docs/tree/master/doc/README/en

Here you can find more details about the CrowdIn project.
https://crowdin.com/project/cordova

I also can see some activity from translators but no from administrators
building the docs. Maybe Andrey, Dmitri or Richard have more details about
the current state of the project.