cordova-dev mailing list archives

From julio cesar sanchez <jcesarmob...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google Play change to Android ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION permissions
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2016 18:45:17 GMT
The problem with this is, not everybody will want to use precise location,
so they don't need gps hardware.

Should we create another plugin with just ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION permission
and no gps feature?
Or should we find a way of installing it so you can choose the permission
on install time and then document that for using enableHighAccuracy you
have to use the ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION permission and gps feature?