cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Kerri Shotts <>
Subject Code/Doc review for CB-9762 & CB-11829/11830
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2016 18:56:53 GMT
I’ve added the storyboard support as described in CB-9762 to the splashscreen plugin in CB-11829
and have finished the docs for the feature as well. It’d be great to have a couple eyeballs
take a quick look at the following PRs and seeing if anything jumps out. :-)

Core support:
Plugin changes & doc:

CI is happy, and all tests pass, although I should note that no new tests have been introduced.
One can test the visuals manually using the splashscreen plugin’s manual tests on real devices
(see quirks section of docs).

Note: I’ve put the docs for the entire feature in the splash screen docs, since that’s
currently the only place we have any documentation relating to splash screens. If we want
to put this documentation elsewhere or split it out (it’s long!), let me know.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message