cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Eswara K. Jonnadula" <ejonnad...@1fbusa.com>
Subject Does Cordova 6.0.0 support iOS 10 and Android N operating systems?
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2016 13:19:42 GMT
Hi,

We started using Cordova mobile application development framework 6.0.0 version for one of
our applications.
We want to extend our application support on iOS 10 and Android N operating systems.

As per the Cordova documentation Cordova 6.0.0 version supports following mobile operating
system versions.

iOS:
iOS 8 and iOS9
Android:
                Android 6

My question is:
Does Cordova 6.0.0 supports iOS 10 and Android N versions?
If not which version of Cordova release is going to support iOS 10 and Android N operating
systems.

Thanks,
Eswar