cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does Cordova 6.0.0 support iOS 10 and Android N operating systems?
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2016 15:13:33 GMT
As of right now, Cordova-Android does work on N, but the following doesn't
work:

1. Window Resizing
2. Camera

We have been working on fixing these issues and adding support for API 24,
but that will be in the next major version of Cordova-Android, which will
probably be in the next major version of Cordova.  There are e-mails on
this list asking people to review various patches and feature branches, so
if you are feeling adventurous, you can try and merge those in yourself and
see whether they work.