cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject [Discuss] Cordova-Android 6.0.x
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2016 19:44:09 GMT
Hey

This week, I'm going to start merging things that will break certain APIs,
such as the Third Party WebView.  This is done so we can have solid
compatibility with Nougat, as well as fix some threading issues that people
are having when embedding CordovaWebView in native projects.  Before I do
this, I need to know whether there's any reason to NOT do this.

Does anyone have any objections to me starting to merge the 6.0.x changes
in and prepping for a 6.0.x release sometime in September with Cordova
targeting API 24, and having compatibility fixes?

Joe