cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Merging gradle_respect into cordova_android master today
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2016 15:49:16 GMT
Hey

After leaving this pull request open for a couple of weeks, I'm going to
land it into the master of Cordova-Android at the end of the day.  Can
people take one final look before I land this thing in?

https://github.com/apache/cordova-android/pull/323

Let me know if you have any questions about this approach.  It shouldn't
break any existing plugins, and Crosswalk still works with it, so I think
we're good but it'd be good to get more eyes on it.

Joe