cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject [Android] What is Cordova Plugin Fake, and why is it missing a gradle file?
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2016 18:39:50 GMT
Hey

I just noticed that travis broke on this test that someone wrote for plugin
installation, and I have a few questions about it.

1. Where is the repo for this test?
2. What is fakeLib, and why doesn't fakeLib have a gradle file copied over
(all plugins are required to have if if it doesn't exist)
3. Do we have to change the test for this?

If I could get more information on this CI test, that would definitely be
helpful

https://travis-ci.org/apache/cordova-android/builds/150161649