cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Merging gradle_respect into cordova_android master today
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2016 22:34:42 GMT
Hey

So, I started with the rebase and I tested create with the rebased
repository before pushing it up, and I decided that this isn't quite ready
for release yet.  It slows down the creation of new projects to be almost a
minute, and that's way too slow.  I think that we need a better way to
determine whether CordovaLib/CordovaAAR is a dependency for gradle
dependency management, and reading every gradle file isn't a good solution.

If people have any thoughts about this, or want to help, please let me know.

Joe