cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ranga Nath <>
Subject Xamarin Cordova
Date Sat, 20 Aug 2016 11:41:50 GMT
     I've recently come across a use case where I have to use Cordova
inside Xamarin container. I'm using Sencha to develop UI and Codrova's JS
to communicate with the platform. Now, on platform side instead of Cordova
app I have to use Xamarin. In this way, the UIs developed in the app will
also be corss-platform. I've had some success in implementing it on all the
3 platforms (iOS/Android/WP8.1). Now, before taking this to clients, I want
to make sure this is a good idea. Am I missing something? Security?
License? anything at all....