cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Android] API change: Where to put a utility method?
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2016 04:41:38 GMT
This info is in config.xml isn't it?

<widget id="app.identifier.goes.here" version="1.0.0" xmlns="
http://www.w3.org/ns/widgets" xmlns:cdv="http://cordova.apache.org/ns/1.0">

    <name>MyAppHasAName</name>

Plugins are already expected to read their own preferences, unfortuately
the CordovaPreferences.java file does not appear to be the right place, as
this is not a preference ...

We could add it to the base CordovaPlugin.java file, and all plugins would
instantly inherit it ..

@purplecabbage
risingj.com