cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Carlos MIA
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2016 01:31:19 GMT
Man this sucks but I have to admit that I have being missing in action and
have to realize I can't dedicate the time I would like to Apache Cordova.

This burns me because Cordova have become a second family to me :-(

I recently got re-assigned out from IBM MobileFirst (aka Worklight) in to
IBM Bluemix to joined a team building a Serverless platform (OpenWhisk), I
will still be working on Developer User Experience but covering more than
tools for mobile developers.

The good thing is that OpenWhisk is an open source project so I will
continue spending time working on OSS tools for developers.

I still read the mailing list and hang out in Slack from time to time.

As always you can reach me directly via email or Twitter or any other
means.

I love the passion of this community and the people that makes so,
community comes before code as some of you have discover it's the success
of an open project.

Wow! like always I was not expecting to write another manifesto, "just
wanted to say I'm being super busy on a new project and it sucks that I
can't spend more time on Cordova for now"

--Carlos
@csantanapr