cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Bradshaw <swbrads...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] plugins release
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2016 13:14:48 GMT
Hi Steven - Can you look at camera PR 197
<https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-camera/pull/197>? This addresses
a major bug in the Android camera plugin where it won't rotate pictures
chosen from the library. This bug has been around since Android 4.4 was
released.  I worked on this at the beginning of the year, but it's just
sitting there.  I'm new to Cordova, so I don't know exactly what the
process is to get someone to look at it. I've joined Slack to find someone
to look at it, but no luck. Your name appears to be a attached
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:components-panel>
to most of the plugins, including camera. This also isn't the only PR out
there for camera. Several are just sitting there waiting for review. At
what point do they get reviewed?