cordova-dev mailing list archives

From julio cesar sanchez <jcesarmob...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Carlos MIA
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2016 11:16:25 GMT
You told me this long time ago, so it's not a surprise for me.
Thanks for your direct contributions on Cordova and for your help on other
people contributions (like mine).
Thanks your work and help on MobileFirst too, even though I didn't use it
in the end, lol.

You might not contribute now, but you can't get rid of us, sorry.

Best of luck on your new position and this "serverless" thing.