cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject [STATS] for Cordova
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2016 21:04:35 GMT
We have 60 cordova repos (not all active), of that 25 are plugins (almost
half).

There are 554 Git repos in Apache, and we make up 10.8% of them.

We have 85 committers.

Lately these past few months, there has been a low amount of committers
that are actively committing code (I would guess, less than 10? perhaps
even less).

RANT:
So if your issue is not being worked on *right now*, simple math above
would probably tell you why. PRs are easier to get integrated and worked on
(hint hint).

I'm actively trying to make it even easier for people to contribute code, I
think we can improve on this still.

</rant>