cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] cordova-ios@4.2.1 release (attempt 2)
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2016 18:38:13 GMT
I vote +1

- verified archives using coho verify-archive
- ran coho check-license to ensure all dependencies and
subdependencies have Apache-compatible licenses, manually verified licenses
when applicable
- ran coho audit-license-headers over the relevant repos
- ran npm test, all green
- created a new project, added the platform, built successfully