cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Kerri Shotts <kerrisho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does Cordova 6.0.0 support iOS 10 and Android N operating systems?
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2016 17:16:27 GMT
Cordova does not officially support pre-release operating systems. N should be out soon, and
iOS is usually released in the fall. Cordova support typically follows shortly after.
That said, Cordova doesn't have any checks to prevent you from targeting these versions, so
go ahead and try (it would be a good idea to check the issue tracker for issues you may encounter).
If you encounter a bug not previously reported, please report it using the issue tracker so
that the lead time between OS release and Cordova release can be reduced.
About reporting issues: http://cordova.apache.org/contribute/issues.html
Hope that helps!
~Kerri
		_____________________________
From: Eswara K. Jonnadula <ejonnadula@1fbusa.com>
Sent: Friday, August 12, 2016 08:19
Subject: Does Cordova 6.0.0 support iOS 10 and Android N operating systems?
To:  <dev@cordova.apache.org>
Cc: Bheemsena Rao <brao@1fbusa.com>, Santosh Mangsuli <smangsuli@1fbusa.com>

Hi,

We started using Cordova mobile application development framework 6.0.0 version for one of
our applications.
We want to extend our application support on iOS 10 and Android N operating systems.

As per the Cordova documentation Cordova 6.0.0 version supports following mobile operating
system versions.

iOS:
iOS 8 and iOS9
Android:
                Android 6

My question is:
Does Cordova 6.0.0 supports iOS 10 and Android N versions?
If not which version of Cordova release is going to support iOS 10 and Android N operating
systems.

Thanks,
Eswar