cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "George Henne">
Subject Adding NSB/AppStudio to Tools section of Cordova home page
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2016 14:42:41 GMT
I'd like to nominate NSB/AppStudio for inclusion in the Cordova Tools section of Cordova home
page. See

NSB/AppStudio is a tool for developing apps using Apache Cordova. It has supported PhoneGap
since its initial release in December, 2010.

AppStudio includes a drag and drop Design Screen, using built-in definitions for Bootstrap,
jQuery Mobile and jqWidgets controls. Their events hook into the Code Window for JavaScript
development. A BASIC to JavaScript transpiler is included. The Properties Window guides customization
of the controls.

AppStudio creates all the dependent code and feeds the resulting package of files, HTML, CSS
and JavaScript to Apache Cordova or PhoneGap Build to create native apps.

AppStudio is used to develop commercial and personal apps. It is also used for teaching: more
than a million high school students have learned programming with AppStudio. It is in use
in over 70 countries and has been localized in 16 languages. It's an important way people
learn about Apache Cordova.

Disclosure: I am one of the developers of AppStudio. Let me know if you have questions!

George Henne
NS BASIC Corporation

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: