cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexander Sorokin (Akvelon)" <v-als...@microsoft.com>
Subject Appium tests now live on Jenkins!
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2016 12:20:53 GMT
Hi guys,

Recently I've completed my work on enabling paramedic to run Appium tests for core plugins
and we've successfully added them to our periodic and per-pr test matrix here:
http://cordova-ci.cloudapp.net:8080/

At the moment, only contacts and camera plugins have Appium tests but I am going to spread
the Appium love to other core plugins soon.

As you can see, contacts tests are all green while camera plugin have numerous issues on both
Android and iOS which need to be addressed:
http://cordova-ci.cloudapp.net:8080/job/cordova-periodic-build/71/

Thanks,
Alexander Sorokin