cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Resigning
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2016 04:11:19 GMT
Hey

I believe that you can resign your committership and PMC membership and go
emeritus on this project.

http://www.apache.org/dev/pmc.html#emeritus

The main advantage I can see in becoming emeritus and giving up
committership is that it's one less account you have to worry about.  Also,
committership doesn't transfer between Apache projects.  For example, I
don't have any commit access to httpd's SVN, so I can't create a log
message saying "STOP USING PHP!!!!!!" every time mod_php is loaded or
something (not that I would, but it's an example).  AFAIK, the only thing
that really carries over is that you have a valid ICLA.

Of course, an actual ASF person could probably direct you to some more
useful information.