cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Philipp Kursawe <phil.kurs...@gmail.com>
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2016 11:02:40 GMT
I wonder why there is no concept in plugins to specify in their metadata
(plugin.xml) for which platform they should be installed.

I tried to put the plugin directive in my config.xml under the <platform
name="android"> removed the iOS platform. Added it again and the plugin was
still installed in the iOS platform again.

Whats the recommended way to exclude plugins from certain platforms?