cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Kotikov (Akvelon)" <v-vlk...@microsoft.com>
Subject [CI] Cordova build status for 07/15
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2016 14:46:23 GMT
Hi guys,

Here is the CI status for this week

Build Status (# of test failures):
4  - Android
12 - iOS
0  - WP 8.1
0  - Windows 8.1
0  - Windows 10

JIRAs that need attention:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-11447 Wrong file encoding when taking a picture with
the following parameters.

Test infrastructure problems:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-11525 Media media.spec.25 should be able to play
an audio stream fails on Android and Windows Store 8.1
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-11555 Intermittent file-transfer failures on various
platforms

Analysis:
This week Alex has finally integrated Appium runner into Paramedic and we started running
our UI tests for camera. Due to this we got a bunch of failing tests on both Android and iOS
caused by incorrect handling of some of camera options by Camera plugin API. Apart from these
failures everything seems to be fine - all other tests are passing on all platforms.

Also we have seen some problems, caused by intermittent connectivity issues w/ cordova-vm
and other remote resources, used by tests, but they do not reproduce anymore.

-
Best regards, Vladimir