cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Kotikov (Akvelon)" <v-vlk...@microsoft.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] Cordova-windows@4.4.2 release
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2016 10:10:19 GMT
Hi all.

Though we released cordova-windows@4.4.1 just recently, we need to roll out another patch
release to fix the issue with compatibility of Cordova and build tools.

Here are the notes for this release:
* CB-11548 Fix issues where MSBuild cannot be found
* CB-11241 Return adding BOM to www back to prepare
* CB-11582 Remove duplicate capabilities when writing the appxmanifest

Does anyone have any reason to delay a cordova-android platform release? Any other patches?

Also assuming this patch is critical for us and we'd like to get it out ASAP, I'd want to
ask whether it is possible to skip a standard 48 hrs interval before rounding up the vote?
I remember we had such a precedents, but can't find those vote threads.
Shazron, Steve, Jesse?

-
Best regards, Vladimir