cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitry Blotsky <dmitry.blot...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Resigning
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2016 03:21:27 GMT
Hey folks,

I’ve been monitoring the mailing list weekly, but I’m realising that other than that,
I’ve contributed exactly one bug fix to Cordova since I departed in April. So, I’m writing
to ask if it would be possible (or advised) for me to resign from the PMC and from the committer
list. I remember someone saying that we have an immensely large PMC, and I figured that removing
committer privileges from myself due to being a non-contributing member might be the responsible
thing to do. Do we have a process for this? Or would you guys advise that I remain a committer
in case that I contribute to Cordova or to another ASF project in the future?

On an unrelated note: I hope you’re all doing well! I can’t believe that it’s only been
3 months since I left, because a whole lot has happened since then. Glad to see Jenkins builds
on the CI and new releases on the blog, and also glad to see new faces and old (hey, Fil!
:) ) come up on the list.

Kindly,
Dmitry