cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Cordova on API Level 24 (Android N)
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2016 22:54:03 GMT
Hey

I took a quick look at the Android N API changes and saw that there's a few
webview changes, namely the change to shouldOverrideUrlLoading().  I have a
branch here where I've added a few of the changes and it seems to work, but
I still have more testing to do.

https://github.com/infil00p/cordova-android/tree/api24

I know that a lot of this work was already done, but can some people take a
look at it and test it before I do a pull request? Also, does anyone know
of existing widespread libraries that currently fall apart when they're
compiled using API 24? I think that should also affect our release of this,
since that could cause us some problems down the line as well with
integration.

What do people think?

Joe