cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] CLI Templates
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2016 00:47:56 GMT
I definitely see the usecase tommy describes.

I think subdir makes the most sense. package.json has a `dirname` field
which would fetch everything in that subdirectory. This functionality
already exists for `--template`.

TLDR We should be a bit more picky for top level files we copy over but
blindly copy over sub directory files