cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there a way to wait for another plugin to initialize
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2016 11:14:08 GMT
Whelp, most plugins have a success callback that is invoked when the
initialization is finished. You can start the second plugin from the
success of the first for a quick win.

Or you could create a custom event:

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/Guide/Events/Creating_and_triggering_events

Or as you indicated you could use channels.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald