cordova-dev mailing list archives

From julio cesar sanchez <jcesarmob...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proof of Concept: Plugins as Android Modules
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2016 22:57:01 GMT
Hi.

I sadly can't contribute to this because I don't think I have enough
Android knowledge, but just wanted to answer on this topic as I feel that
is very important and I think this one and the previous ones you sent
related to this didn't get enough attention.
So, even if I can't personally help, maybe answering on the topic can get
some attention, or at least you can know that somebody read it and support
it.