cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Supporting a "display name" in config.xml
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2016 00:49:40 GMT
+1
Update the Platform's API functions, if available. For iOS, you would
modify:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-ios/blob/master/bin/templates/scripts/cordova/lib/prepare.js#L171

Two issues [1][2] are asking for the same thing, but have no PR attached
(perhaps you can attach to one? and resolve as dupe for the newer one). For
Windows, there is support through preferences already [3]

1. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-11120
2. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-10916
3. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-9410