cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Why was device.name removed from the device-plugin?
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2016 22:15:54 GMT
I have no objection if the API property is unambiguous, unlike what it was
before (over 4 years ago!), and is supported by all the major platforms
(looks like it is, from what you mentioned). Also -- Ubuntu/Linux looks
like its just /etc/hostname. We'll just have to bump a minor version.

What do the others think?